Shift Beast
If you aren't a member, then I highly suggest you register. Thank you!
Shift Beast
If you aren't a member, then I highly suggest you register. Thank you!
Shift Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Side effects may include (but are not limited to): growing tails, fur, walking on all fours, feathers, scales, spikes, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All guests, please register!
!Check the 'Shift Beast' forum for new episodes!

Shifter RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaya14

Amaya14

Shifter RPG - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Cho had noticed what had happeend to Tear in these short moments, and decided to add on to it. "Oh, Haze. i guess you have a brother now." She smiled.
"WHAT?!" Tear was obviously outraged and confused.
"After Haze met me and Falling," Cho said, "I told him he could be my pretend son. Falling's the dad." she smiled bigger. "So, I guess that makes you part of the family as well. Oh and Shadow as well!"
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:09 pm

Haze stared at him awkwardly. He wasn't going to like this...
~~
The children stared and laughed and waved at him as he left. He felt almost like a hero returning from war... like the good old days...
Shadow shook his head. Those days were over. The only things that remained were Zane and himself. He realized how lonely that must feel to Zane...
Back to top Go down
https://shift.forumotion.com
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:13 pm

Tear's eyes flared, but his voice was steady with mock. "What kind of child would agree to that?" he eyed Haze. Ava spoke "I would."
"Your speaking." he reminded her, his irritated voice still in tact. Partially that is.
Ava spoke again. "I know that."
"Then shut up." he hissed through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:15 pm

"Don't talk to her like that!" ventured Haze. His red eyes were almost glowing like fire.
~~
Shadow could almost see the shelter now. He hovered a bit away for a moment, trying to figure out what they were saying.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:17 pm

"I can talk to her whatever way I want." he turned, facing Haze. "She's a human."
"Shadows back." was all Ava said. She said it in a whisper, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:18 pm

"That's racist!" He didn't studder. His voice almost rang out.
Shadow descended. "...is this a bad time?"
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:20 pm

Ava couldn't respond. Cho didn't dare. "Well, at least I'm not going to go to hell for it!" Tear shouted.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:22 pm

Haze held his stare, angry as a starving mad dog being held away from his food.
Shadow approached Cho. "Erhm, I noticed the dwindling supply of bandages, so I went out and got some. But if this is a bad time, I could just go..."
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:25 pm

Cho thanked him for the bandages. "And no, stay. I can't really say anything to them to get them to stop, but maybe you could.." Ava was staring at the fighting boys. "Hell's not that bad," she whispered, mostly to herself "My soul will be burnt. Then, nothing else. That's not so bad. Not existing..."
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:27 pm

"I'm not sure if I-" An idea formed from the conversation he had previously heard. "...You two are acting more like brothers every second, don't you agree?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:29 pm

Cho grinned. "I do. Maybe they should be grounded from Ava.." Ava looked up, confused. She understood why Haze would be, but Tear?
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:30 pm

Haze looked at them questioningly, almost upset.
Shadow stifled a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:34 pm

Tear muttered something under his breath. "I'm not going to play this stupid game with you." he said, eyeballing them. Cho bit her lip, preventing a laugh. "Then, I'm sorry to say your grounded from Ava."
"You can't ground me!" he shouted. "Especially not from a human! What am I supposed to do? Sit and not talk to her? That's not punishment at all!"

"Then do it." Became cool reply from Ava.
Tear stiffened then loosened, "Whatever, Human." then he sat down and stared at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:36 pm

Haze motioned if he was, too.
Shadow couldn't look at him, if he did, he feared he might die laughing.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:37 pm

"You too." came Ava, although she leaned towards him, as if pleading him ti sit close to her.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:43 pm

He obliged, but moved closer to her, as if he couldn't survive without her warmth.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:47 pm

Cho's eyes where filled with laughter, but she didn't speak. Tear silently taunted Haze when he saw how close he was to Ava. Your a shifter. She's a human. Don't you understand the difference, White cap?
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:50 pm

He stared back angrily, sensing the fox's thoughts. She's beautiful and kind, when you get to know her. Shut up, you bastard.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:54 pm

Do you know why? She's kind because she's afraid of you. She's afraid of all of us. That's why she has her gun, you scare her too far, your dead. and it was partially true. She is afraid. She has her gun for that purpose. But, she loved Haze.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:25 pm

He held the fox's stare, refusing to accept most of that message. I shouldn't even trust foxes. Especially after what they did to the shifters.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:28 pm

Tear bore right through Haze's stare. He almost grinned, but he held back.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Haze looked away and remembered that he couldn't speak to Ava, so he remained quiet.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:33 pm

Cho walked over with new bandages and replaced Ava's used ones for new ones. "Anyone else need to be re-bandaged?"
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:38 pm

Things settled again, and Shadow hopped onto his tree branch. He looked seemingly over the treetops in the direction of the Serpent Tribe.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:41 pm

Cho continued to examine the still-sleeping Falling. At first she had thought, He's in a coma! He's in a ****ing coma! but then she saw the dart. And the initials. Oh, Christ. The initials. RTS. The horrible initials that had been engraved in her skin, her blood, for the longest time. She stared. She panicked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shifter RPG
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next