Shift Beast
If you aren't a member, then I highly suggest you register. Thank you!
Shift Beast
If you aren't a member, then I highly suggest you register. Thank you!
Shift Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Side effects may include (but are not limited to): growing tails, fur, walking on all fours, feathers, scales, spikes, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All guests, please register!
!Check the 'Shift Beast' forum for new episodes!

Meet Mars the Shifter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NeoMars
Mars Lycan Master
NeoMars

Meet Mars the Shifter Empty
PostSubject: Meet Mars the Shifter   Meet Mars the Shifter Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:34 am

Your all probably wondering who Mars is. Well Mars is a wolf shifter thats is Zane's twin brother from the dark side of the moon. Mars has been fused with many shifter's powers when they are born. Mars is ten times more powerful than Zane. His story is complicated but I will be telling it throughout the time being.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Meet Mars the Shifter   Meet Mars the Shifter Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:49 pm

Freakin' awesome, can't wait to see.
Back to top Go down
https://shift.forumotion.com
NeoMars
Mars Lycan Master
NeoMars

PostSubject: Meet Mars the Shifter The Begining   Meet Mars the Shifter Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:09 pm

Ok in the begining, Mars was brought to Earth when Zane was born. Mars was found by a nice old coupule in the middle of the forest while camping. Mars when to school and grew up as a normal kid, but was always troubled. When Mars was only 13 years old his parens died of age side by side. With no one to care for him, he left.
While on his own Mars discovered he had super-human powers. While on his journy Mars tried to do all he could do to help without getting noticed. Stopping a penny thief, or helping elders and stuff like that. While running for a saved crime sceen he runs into a familiar face, his! He meets his twin Zane!
"Hey watch where your going."Zane
"I'm sorry I was-what the-"Mars
"You look like-"Zane
"I look like-"Mars
"Me"Zane
"You"Mars
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Meet Mars the Shifter   Meet Mars the Shifter Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:11 pm

(Yayayay :3)
Back to top Go down
https://shift.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Mars the Shifter   Meet Mars the Shifter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Mars the Shifter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shift Beast :: General :: Shift Beast :: Wolf Shifters-
Jump to: