Shift Beast
If you aren't a member, then I highly suggest you register. Thank you!
Shift Beast
If you aren't a member, then I highly suggest you register. Thank you!
Shift Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Side effects may include (but are not limited to): growing tails, fur, walking on all fours, feathers, scales, spikes, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All guests, please register!
!Check the 'Shift Beast' forum for new episodes!

Shifter RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaya14

Amaya14

Shifter RPG - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:20 pm

Cho watched. (FAIL SENTENCE.)
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:22 pm

Falling leaned against a tree. He wasn't paying attention to any of them, just staring off into the sky.
Back to top Go down
https://shift.forumotion.com
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:23 pm

Cho seemed to hiss something under her breath before stalknig off to her favorite sitting spot below one of the trees.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:24 pm

Good, Thought Shadow, Falling doesn't suspect a thing. He sighed, and glanced over at Haze once again. He was obviously worried for the little bird-shifter.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:27 pm

Cho looked up at the sky and noticed the sun was going down. She was relieved, so much had happened in one day and she was unbelievably tiered.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:31 pm

Shadow was finding it hard to stay awake. He loved watching the sun set and having night walks were spectacular, but it seemed he couldn't today. He closed his eyes and listened to everyone's breathing peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:32 pm

Cho was the first one to fall asleep, her chase after Falling and the two new members had exhausted her and she was practically knocked out cold.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:38 pm

Shadow was just about to fall asleep when he heard Haze's breathing change.
//
"Dad... give me five more minutes..." Haze was whispering in his sleep. "I'm still sore... just give me five more minutes to rest..."
He was quiet for a second, then breathed heavily as if he was scared.
"I-I didn't mean to! My hand slipped- GAH! Daddy, why- why'd you hit m- NGHH!" He writhed in fear and pain.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:42 pm

Ack seemed to be only half asleep. One eye in a dream, the other in reality watching Haze writhe. In her dream it was dark, and the sky was clear, but there where no stars..Nor people.
She was back in her village and she looked around, "Hello? Anyone there...?" no one answered of course, leaving her to explore the place freely with no limits.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:48 pm

"STOP!! NGH!
M-mommy... tell daddy to st-
why do you have a shotgun, mommy...?"
A moment of silence passed quickly before he let out a shriek to rival that of a tortured cat getting it's tail ripped off.
Shadow cupped his hands around his ears.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:52 pm

Ack jolted awake and stared, horrified. She looked at the others and saw that only shadow had heard the scream and Cho and Falling where sound asleep. Haze must be having a night mare about his parents.. she thought, wincing as she watched him struggle once more. How could any one be as cruel to...she didn't finish that thought.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:54 pm

Haze jolted awake. He flipped out of his hammock and bolted away from the shelter.
//
"Haze! WAIT!!" Shadow leaped out of the treetop and started after him.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:55 pm

Ack paused before getting up and running after them, slowed by her lack of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:00 pm

Haze jumped into the trees and hid.
I screamed out my abuse.... he thought, I wanted to let the old Tom die... I'M HAZE DAMNIT!
(Fun fact!
Haze's human name was Tom. Yep, Tom. But he knew that if he said his human name to shifters, they'd kill him because he sounded like a human. So he renamed himself Haze after running away because he didn't know what his name was before the adoption.)
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:02 pm

Ack caught up to Shadow, "Find Haze yet?.." she panted.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:04 pm

Shadow pointed up at a certain tree but told her to be quiet. He had very good hearing.
//
Haze curled up. Ack and Shadow were right behind him. He was paralyzed with a broken promise to himself and fear that they'd mention it.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:07 pm

Ava nodded and looked up at the tree, obviously upset he was so scared of tellnig the truth, But who is he to judge? Your the one keeping all your secrets! a voice told her inside her head. She growled at it.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:09 pm

Shadow made the first move. He jumped into the tree and asked him calmly what was wrong.
//
Haze jumped at Shadow's sudden appearance. His first reaction was to recoil for a hit, but nothing came. He was afraid to turn and face the concerned dragon.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:11 pm

Ack watched, knowing how he must feal. She wasn't ever going to tell her secret. "Don't force him to explain," she told Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:13 pm

Shadow heard her, and instead asked if Haze wanted to come down. Haze shivered and said nothing, a notion for Shadow to leave.
Not Ava, just Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:16 pm

Ack watched, and the voice came back, telling her all the things she didn't want to hear. She winced as it mentioned the fact that she couldn't pretend forever, and if Falling found out... What doom was laid out for her?
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:17 pm

Shadow jumped down.
"He wants me to leave." He said, as he walked slowly in the direction of the shelter.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:19 pm

Ack nodded and climbed her way up to where he was, she couldn't manage to say anything but gave Haze a sorrowful look.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:27 pm

Haze turned to her. After a moment of silence, he said, "...I'm sorry you were dragged here." Then added, "...and I'm sorry I woke you up."
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:29 pm

"I was only half asleep...Haze, I don't mind if you keep me up for the rest of eternity I just want to know if your okay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shifter RPG
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next