Shift Beast
If you aren't a member, then I highly suggest you register. Thank you!
Shift Beast
If you aren't a member, then I highly suggest you register. Thank you!
Shift Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Side effects may include (but are not limited to): growing tails, fur, walking on all fours, feathers, scales, spikes, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All guests, please register!
!Check the 'Shift Beast' forum for new episodes!

Shifter RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

Shifter RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:37 pm

Shadow recovered quickly. "You.. your name's Sh-Shade?" The name obviously hurt him.
Haze turned to look at Shadow, seeing his discomfort. "Something wrong?" He muttered.
Shadow mouthed 'no'.
Back to top Go down
https://shift.forumotion.com
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:41 pm

"Yeah..." Ack said, looking at him curiously, then she jumped as she remembered something. "Oh my god, any of you come across a squirrel about yey (or w/e) tall?" she showed them how big it was. "I still haven't finished telling it my story!"
//
Cho laughed. (idk lol)
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:44 pm

Haze bursted out. "FFF I LOVE SQUIRRELS."
Falling and Shadow stared at him.
He quieted down and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:45 pm

Ack didn't seem to notice Falling and Shadows stare and laughed. "I do too! But this ones special.." she looked around expecting it to pop up and say Hi.
//
Cho was staring at Haze awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:47 pm

Haze remained quiet.
Falling broke away, "Sorry, but we haven't seen anything for quite a bit. The scenery where we were was just a bit... dead is all."
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:48 pm

"Thats okay." she said, quieting down as she realized she was talknig to a whole bunch of shifters about squirrels. (LOL)
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:51 pm

Falling looked at Cho for something to say.
Shadow was still wondering where the hell Haze got squirrel-love from.
Haze was still embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:54 pm

Cho seemed to be enjoying there conversation, "Squirrels, huh?" she said with laughter in her voice. "Well i think we should go back to our shelter before any humans come out, Shade what are you doing so close to a human place?"
//
Ack looked down. "I rather not talk about it.." Because I don't have anything to talk about, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:56 pm

Shadow caught her answer. "Why not?" His sense was telling him there was something wrong with this girl...
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:00 pm

Ack didn't respond, but flinched.
//
Cho watched her, "Did something happen? Did you..get exiled too?"
//
Ack nodded, still not looking at them.
//
"What did you do?" Cho asked.
//
Ack "I, err..please, don't make me tell you!" she said, it was all she could think up.
//
Cho just nodded. This girl wasn't the type to come up with things easily, she'd have to be careful about what the others said. "Want to come back with us..?" She glanced at the others as she asked, as if asking permission.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:06 pm

Falling nodded quietly.
"Oh, I'm sorry! I was trained to go into detail on these kinds of things. It's an old habit. Please forgive me." Said Shadow. There's still something wrong with her... she seems... untruthful....
Then again, so does Cho. But that may be a normal thing for her. Of course, if I were to go to Falling about it, he'd be leaning more towards beating me up than giving me an answer...
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:12 pm

Cho seemed to have hissed at his reply, but didn't say anything.
//
Ack lookd up, still a little uncomfortable. "It's okay, I can't blame you." she said, awkwardly. Then she turned to Cho, a little exited about the fact of leaving her home. She loved her home, but she always wanted to travel! "Yeah, I'd appreciate it if I could come."
//
Cho nodded, "Okay, let's go then." she turned and stalked off, Ack right on her trail. She looked around curiously at everything and smiled as she saw the squirrel she was talking about it. "Sorry I wont be able to finish my story!" She told it. The squirrel seemed to squeek in response and fled.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:20 pm

This girl was... odd, to say the least. I have to keep an eye on her. He thought.
Falling was unsure about bringing her, but Cho seemed to know what she was doing.
Haze knew he was going to be awkwardly nervous around 'Shade'. His stupid first impression gave him the clue. Stupid stupid stupid!
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:22 pm

Ack was oblivious to them all as she peered curiously at everything, jumping at any sight of something new, she was obviously a very curious girl.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:26 pm

Falling noted that 'Shade''s behavior was similar to Haze's. Great, another one.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:28 pm

Ack perked up, "Oh did I mention im thirteen and a HALF?!" she smiled.
Cho laughed "Yeah, you did."
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:29 pm

Haze smiled. He tried to hide it by covering his face. (bbl dinnnnnererrerererer)
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:34 pm

Ack started walking backwards for fun, only to trip. "AAHH!" She fell backwards. Pulling herself up, she giggled. "Bad idea, but it was fun!" she said. She turned to Haze, "Hey, what are those things on your back?" she asked, "Some type of mechanical wing-thingy?" (If I recall, he still has them, right?)
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:57 pm

(Yes!)
Haze looked at her. "Yeah, sorta. It's a weapon. Expensive, too. I can't really fly with it, since it has nothing to catch the air with." He looked away and smiled afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:58 pm

Ack was amused by it and kept staring ever now and then, though she continued her on going exploration of everything.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:01 pm

Shadow didn't like the mood. He was more suited to something serious, or something that involved Ma-
He slowed and caught his head in his hands. I'm sorry... I didn't mean it! It wasn't my fault!!
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:05 pm

The reached shelter, and Ack looked around, amused. "Is this it?" she squeeked.
Cho smiled "Yup."
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:09 pm

Shadow had fallen behind quite a distance.
Haze jumped into his hammock and announced the disappearance of Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:12 pm

Cho looked worried, "Where could he have gone now?" she muttered.
Ack looked around, not that worried, more curious.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:17 pm

He didn't know exactly where the shelter was, so he climbed a tree and lied down on a wide, strong branch. They would find him eventually.
Maybe.
//
Haze recollected that he had slowed down quite a bit ago, then they lost him completely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shifter RPG
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next