Shift Beast
If you aren't a member, then I highly suggest you register. Thank you!
Shift Beast
If you aren't a member, then I highly suggest you register. Thank you!
Shift Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Side effects may include (but are not limited to): growing tails, fur, walking on all fours, feathers, scales, spikes, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All guests, please register!
!Check the 'Shift Beast' forum for new episodes!

Shifter RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaya14

Amaya14

Shifter RPG - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:45 pm

Cho stared curiously at Ack as she walked away, how was this the same girl she met before? She's not looking around at anything any more. Whatever it was she was hiding from Haze wasn't making her mood any better.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:48 pm

Haze ran back to the shelter after her to apologize.
(desperate lol)
Back to top Go down
https://shift.forumotion.com
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:51 pm

Cho stayed back with Shadow, keeping pace to make sure the wound wasn't bothering him too much.
//
The thought of admitting any of it to Haze made her feel like she was about to barf. She didn't want anyone knowing, not unless they had to. Especially not Haze, but why was she blushing? The thought of talknig to Haze about any of her problems was dreadful enough, but it made her feel something..different (D'AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW)
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:56 pm

Haze caught up to 'Shade' quickly, but the words wouldn't come. He looked at her innocently, hoping it was enough.
Shadow finally got to the shelter.
(...and did nothing. ._.)
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:59 pm

Ack seemed to accept his silent apology and sighed.
//
Cho examined Shadow's wound one last time before turning to sit below a tree, waiting for Falling to come back.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:01 pm

"Falling went towards the river." Came Haze. "If he didn't hear the gunshot, then something might be wrong..."
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:07 pm

Cho got up, "Well, I better go get him.."
Ack asked quickly "Can I come? Pleeeeeaaaassseeeeee?!"
Cho sighed, "Fine but keep up the pace," she said and headed off. When they where out of ear shot they both opened their mouths to say something.

Ack was the first to speak.

"What was your past like, Cho?" she asked.
Cho seemed to flinch and she hissed, "My Father doesn't like me is all." Ack seemed to pick out the word doesn't instead of didn't. Her father must still be alive. She opened her mouth to ask something once more, but realized from Cho's stare that's all she was ever going to get out of her, today that is.

Last edited by Amaya14 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Haze stared quietly at the direction they had bolted towards. He sighed and slumped into his hammock.
Shadow talked first.
"Girl trouble?"
"I'm such an idiot...!"
"Thought so."
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:18 pm

After a while, Cho had asked why she had felt so awkward when she was helping Shadow.
Ack hesitated, "If I ever need to tell you why I was feeling that way, I will. But for now..please don't speak about it at all." she had hissed the last two words and Cho flinched, but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:23 pm

"It's okay, Haze, everyone's awkward with it the first time."
Haze ignored him and continued to bash himself. He looked up again at the direction that 'Shade' had left for, debating whether or not he should go after her.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:26 pm

Cho found prey quickly, it was a plump bird. She stalked quietly behind it, her belly fur brushing the ground. Once she was close enough, she lashed a paw out to it and took a swift bite at it, killing it in an instance. The smell flooded over her and she devoured it quickly. Ack watched and writhed in disgust, that was one part she didn't like about shifters.

Last edited by Amaya14 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:30 pm

Shadow was sensing some angry feelings and an unfinished thought from Cho. She was definitely hiding something. Something dangerous to the whole group.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:41 pm

(o_o idk why but it replaced my upper one with the current one, so just look above your last post..)
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:45 pm

"What?" Said Haze.
"...nothing." He wasn't going to tell anyone just yet. Not until he had more evidence on her lies.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:49 pm

Cho looked up, "What? Oh yeah.." she looked around. "There's an apple tree over there if you are hungry as well." she said.
Ack nodded and climbed up the tree to get an apple. She jumped down and took a bite out of it and wondered what Haze meant when he said a stolen apple tasted better than a bought apple. Well, I stole this apple from a tree, doesn't taste any different to me! She joked with herself.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:54 pm

Haze made up his mind. He stood up and started slowly toward 'Shade' and Cho.
Shadow didn't try to stop him, but he did say to approach in stealth to avoid surprise.
Haze nodded, and hopped the trees towards them.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:56 pm

Cho shifted back to human and she said, "If anyone asks, just say your on a diet or something." she said. Ack nodded and munched on her apple. They both turned as Haze came. Cho greeted him, but Ack just stared at her apple as she ate it.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:03 pm

Haze stared back. "Nice choice," he said. "I can't hunt, so apples are my food of choice." He smiled truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:06 pm

Ack just grunted in response and Cho's eyes flashed with amusement. 'Shade' still isn't completely over it, is she? Cho couldn't help but giggle slightly, remembering when Falling had felt as awkward as Haze must feel around 'Shade'.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:09 pm

"You find Falling?" He asked.
(ONE-SENTENCE HWL STRIKES AGAIN.)
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:11 pm

"No, not yet." Cho replied, and looked around. "The river's this way. Come on, he's bound to be some where." Ack followed her, her curiosity seeping back in as she looked around at every new thing she discovered.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:17 pm

Haze stayed in step with 'Shade', quiet but joyful to be around her.
(ffffff stupid one-sentence HWL...)
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:19 pm

They came up to the river, which Ack was uber happy to see. (uber's a word me and my friend made up/found its like super.)
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:21 pm

(lol I know.)
Haze scanned the river. His senses picked up a spike near him. The hair on the back of his neck rose as he looked around as if paranoid.
(ffff CHO DO SOMETHING HE SENSES A HUMAN GO GO GO)
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:24 pm

Cho hissed, not knowing what to do. "Ah, he's not here. Let's keep looking," she said.
Ack, noticing something was wrong, started up a conversation. "How'd you all end up here anyways?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shifter RPG
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next