Shift Beast
If you aren't a member, then I highly suggest you register. Thank you!
Shift Beast
If you aren't a member, then I highly suggest you register. Thank you!
Shift Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Side effects may include (but are not limited to): growing tails, fur, walking on all fours, feathers, scales, spikes, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All guests, please register!
!Check the 'Shift Beast' forum for new episodes!

Shifter RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

Shifter RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:32 pm

He was definitely hit, but successfully took off over the trees as fast as he could.
Haze stared out in the direction that the demon had fled towards. He was breathing heavily and hid body was shivering uncontrollably. The wounds that Troy had left burned like infernos, and Haze couldn't adjust his sight. He might be damaged...
Back to top Go down
https://shift.forumotion.com
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:29 pm

Ava's eyes burned furiously as she watched him go away and she instantly fell to her knees staring at blank nothingness with a look of distress.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:50 pm

Shadow could barely move, still. Haze shot a glance at him and jumped up to help despite his own injuries.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:55 pm

Ava stayed where she was, despite her occasional twitching as she tried forcing herself back to reality. Finally forcing herself out, she rose to her feet and asked Haze and the others if they where alright. Her eyes still gave a sickening heinous glint, her gaze traveling over and around them, avoiding their eyes betraying nothing else except her pure desire to kill.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:36 pm

Haze was uneasy in the first place, and the full reason why it didn't go away was because of her feel.
He panicked; He wanted to get her out of her desires and possibly save someone from getting shot.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:45 pm

Cho didn't dare speak, she flinched back while Ava's gaze went traveling over her. Ava wasn't dumb. She knew they were all mostly scared of her right now. Although it only flared her glint, her eyes became more serious and the sickening glow increased. She said nothing and put her gun back in her pocket.
At an easy reach.

Shifters.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:05 pm

Haze gained courage and ventured to ask her if she was okay. He swallowed fear, replacing it with the fact that is was Ava he was talking to. The only break in his tone was when he realized his shoulder was bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:13 pm

Her voice came like she were ages away from them all, "Yeah, I'm fine." she mumbled, her voice unusually toned. Ava's eyes darted to Cho, this time not avoiding her eyes. Cho felt Ava's full emotions tumble onto her and she was blown aback by what they where. Happiness, resentfulness, hunger, fear, accomplishment... Cho's closed her eyes in attempt to make it stop but the emotions kept flooding over her. Ava loves killing as much as she tries not to, Cho realized. She'll take anything as a reason to kill, even if she would regret it.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:23 pm

Haze gripped her hand and looked her in the eyes. "Are you really okay?"
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:27 pm

Ava blinked. Struggling to keep under control, her eyes drifted to the forest. "I'm going for a walk." she hissed at him, getting loose of his grip.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:36 pm

He wanted to come with her, he wanted to stop her from doing something stupid. Shadow stood up carefully and gripped his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:40 pm

Ava stalked away quietly, breaking into a run with her head in her hands before disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:43 pm

He wanted to break from Shadow's grip, but Shadow insisted discussing what had happened was much more important than chasing his girlfriend.
//
Troy had gone quite a distance before he had to stop. The older bullet wounds were healing up, but he was still shaken and the shattering sound of the gun still rang in his ears.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:46 pm

Ava sat down, trembling. Her emotions poured out around her and she reached for her gun and dropped it in front of her. Staring at it made it worst, but she thought it would make it easier next time. (that's what i do when i'm in pain, i think of the worst of it then the next time i am in pain it is easier)
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:49 pm

"Troy was after you for Zane's soul. I think this is a better time than ever to ask you how Zane became part of your soul." Shadow was dead serious, he was speaking about his past friends who were still in grave danger.
Haze looked at him and kept his gaze, but couldn't speak. He looked over at Cho.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:52 pm

Cho, still shooken by Ava's gaze, said nothing in return, but she gazed over calmly telling him it was okay to share.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:07 pm

"Erm..." He started, " Well..." He rubbed his shoulder, "When I ran away from my step parents, I wasn't really in the right condition to be running..."
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:09 pm

Ava continued staring at her gun. She couldn't go back like this, not again. She didn't want to be humiliated.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:12 pm

"I was beaten up pretty bad and was a sickly kid to begin with, so I had trouble breathing... I collapsed halfway to the ThunderSky Tribe's village. I was approached by a demon who said I looked so pitiful, and he took away part of my soul and fused it with Zane's..."
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:18 pm

Cho listened. (idk)
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:23 pm

"...My wounds healed. And I had no trouble breathing anymore. The demon was gone before I could thank him..."
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:27 pm

When Cho'd met the demon he didn't look like he would pity anyone, but maybe she was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:32 pm

"I think... I think his name was Xavier...." He muttered.
Shadow's eyes widened and he took Haze by the shoulders. "What was is name?!"
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:41 pm

Ava continued staring at the gun, when a silhouette came walking up. Shocked to be confronted face to face with whoever it was, she grabbed her gun and pointed it at the approacher immediately. The figure didn't stop walking towards her and when he was close enough Ava just realized it was a boy--a shifter--about the same age as her, maybe older. The shifter raised an eyebrow. "What's a human doing way out here?" he asked, Ava opened her mouth to answer, then paused. "What's a shifter doing way out here?" she copied.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:43 pm

"...Xavier..." Haze recited.
Shadow pulled away and stayed quiet for what seemed like an eternity. "That was the demon that shared Zane's body..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shifter RPG
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next