Shift Beast
If you aren't a member, then I highly suggest you register. Thank you!
Shift Beast
If you aren't a member, then I highly suggest you register. Thank you!
Shift Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Side effects may include (but are not limited to): growing tails, fur, walking on all fours, feathers, scales, spikes, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All guests, please register!
!Check the 'Shift Beast' forum for new episodes!

Shifter RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaya14

Amaya14

Shifter RPG - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:47 pm

The shifter smirked. "I have my reasons. I suppose you do too." he said, his smirk widening. "Why you all bloodied up?" he asked. "Get into a fight with your little boy friend or something?" he teased. "Much worst than that." Ava hissed, "But, I have my reasons for staying quiet." The shifter laughed, "Whatever you say, princess. My names Tear Fear. What's yours, human?" Ava opened her mouth "Av-Shade."
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:59 pm

Haze looked at him. "Zane had a demon?" Was all he could ask.
Back to top Go down
https://shift.forumotion.com
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:06 am

Tear stared "Av-Shade? What kind of name is that?" there was humor in his voice. "I meant Shade!" she growled. "Whatever Av-Shade. Say, what are you doing out here again?" he asked. "I needed some time alone from the others." she growled. She had been to angry she had let that slip. "What others? There's more humans?" he prompt lightly. "No." Ava hissed. "Just a bunch of shifters, all different k--Hey! You tricked me!" She shouted. Tear smiled "No I didn't, I just asked what I wanted to." Ava put her gun away. It was no use starting a fight just out of annoyance. "Gah, just go away!" she hissed, sulking back to the shelter. Tear followed, continually annoying her. A bunch of outcast shifters and a human out here, wonder what I'll get for a reward when I turn them in!
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:11 am

Shadow didn't look at him but instead focused on the new presence coming from the forest. He stiffened; it was a fox shifter, someone who couldn't be trusted. Even though his body was sore and broken, he had to defend them if something were to happen.
Well, if something does happen, I guess I'm going to have to use force...
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:14 am

Ava came bounding in and turned to face Tear. "I said go away you annoying little--" Tear was ignoring her, eyeing the other shifters. One was sleeping like a rock, another too kind looking to do anything, and the other two beaten up the worst. Perfect, nothing to worry about at all. He'd just have to make sure he leaves before the sleeping one woke up. He looked around. A dragon shifter, a bird shifter, a wolf shifter...A cat shifter--and something else? He narrowed his eyes then shrugged it off. It didn't matter, he wasn't here to find out everything. Ava huffed, turning away from him. Tear held a laugh, she was an idiot leading him here but, she'd be of use.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:31 pm

Shadow and Haze were quiet. Haze was still speechless from learning Zane's worst difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:35 pm

Tear was the first to break the silence.
"So, princess, introduce me to your friends, will you?"

Ava's eyes flashed and she mumbled something.
Tear was the only one that heard. He couldn't prevent a smile from reaching to his lips. It crawled up onto him like a dirty joke, seeping hard to the bone. It faded quickly.
"Well?"
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:36 pm

Haze ventured to ask. "Who...?" Shadow covered his mouth, promptly.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:38 pm

Ava spoke. "...This is, um, Tear Fear or something." her voice hinted something unusual. Her gaze blank. She blinked.
Tear mind was bouncing as she stared at Ava, it amused him. His lips twitched. He forced down a smile. His eyes where full of laughter. If Ava had seen she'd be embarrassed. But her mind was focused only on what she had said. Nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:09 pm

Shadow gave Haze a look, saying not to trust this shifter. Haze nodded, getting the message.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:23 pm

Tear had caught the wordless exchange between the two beat-up shifters. He blinked in acknowledgment. They shouldn't trust him. It was a simple fact, no sense in ignoring it.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:24 pm

Haze's expression hardened, to fit the message that was passed to him. Shadow lowered his hand, despite the pain it had caused to move it.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:26 pm

Cho blinked at the fox shifter. This silence was ticking her. She knew she shouldn't, but she said it anyways. "I'm Cho."
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:27 pm

Haze ventured, once again with a stupid comment. "Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:29 pm

Tear shrugged. "Av-Shade amused me." Ava spat. "It's Shade not Av-Shade!" she knew if Falling woke up he'd want an explanation for why a fox shifter was calling her Ava, or in this case, Av-Shade.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:33 pm

At this point, Haze was wondering why the hell Falling was still asleep. Even though his senses were messed up, he searched for Falling's aura. A shiver passed through him. Something was wrong...
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:37 pm

Tear spoke. "Something wrong white-cap?" He meant Haze.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:39 pm

"WHAT'D YOU CALL ME, FOX-F***ER?!" Haze snapped. Shadow jumped, forgetting who Haze was for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:41 pm

Ava smiled. Tear didn't seem to mind. "White-cap." he repeated, calm and amused.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:02 pm

Haze was growling.
Shadow sighed. "We don't need this right now. Go away."
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:05 pm

Tear shrugged. He had two names. That's all it took. Ava blinked and watched Tear leave. When he was gone she seemed to slump down a little when she remembered what had happened earlier.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:07 pm

Shadow relaxed, he thought he would actually have to fight. The pain seeped into him again, but he resisted the need to double over.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:10 pm

Ava then turned to Cho. "Stupid!" she said. "You told him your name!" Cho blinked. "You led him here. he's bound to do something anyways now that he knows where we shelter." Ava recoiled. "I'm sorry.." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:13 pm

Haze settled down. "What's with all the interruptio-" He remembered what was wrong with Falling. Haze glanced over and back at Cho.
Back to top Go down
Amaya14

Amaya14

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:15 pm

"What is it?" Cho asked. Ava still felt embarrassed. Tear stopped. He could feel the white-cap's mood change. He didn't look back.
Just stood. Waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shifter RPG   Shifter RPG - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shifter RPG
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next