Shift Beast
If you aren't a member, then I highly suggest you register. Thank you!
Shift Beast
If you aren't a member, then I highly suggest you register. Thank you!
Shift Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Side effects may include (but are not limited to): growing tails, fur, walking on all fours, feathers, scales, spikes, ect.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All guests, please register!
!Check the 'Shift Beast' forum for new episodes!

Tech Glare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaya14

Amaya14

Tech Glare Empty
PostSubject: Tech Glare   Tech Glare Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Tech Glare - Dragon Shifter - Upper Serpent Tribe- 17 years old - BOY (Elemental power, Darkness)
Although his immediate unpleasant expression, he is a laid back, skeptical person, always with his slight, menacing frown. He doesn't trust other types of shifters as easily as his own type, so it's hard to befriend him. In dragon form, a golden stripe runs down his spine and down his tail, his claws and the horns on top of his head are also a gold color. When in human shift, the golden stripe runs down the side of his hair. Both his parents abandoned him at a young age. While in war, half of his right wing was torn off and what is left of it isn't of much use. His eyes are a shady gray, and his confident, straight posture can frighten. Because flight is no longer an option for him, Tech depends on his strength to protect him and doesn't like running that much, but he can deal with it. He wears dark, baggy jeans and a black shirt.

Last edited by Amaya14 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kibbles
Wolfy Admin
Kibbles

Tech Glare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech Glare   Tech Glare Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:25 pm

Tech. That name mesmerizes me.
Awesome design.
Back to top Go down
https://shift.forumotion.com

Tech Glare